- Date: Sep 19, 2017
- Author: Debra Pfundstein
- Comments: no comments
- Tags: ADAL, ADFS, Ben Tosado, Cloud Collaboration, Cloud Productivity, Cloud Solutions, ConQuest, ConQuest Technology Services, Deb Pfundstein, Debra Pfundstein, Eric Cabrera, Jon Sastre, Microsoft, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Solutions Provider, Microsoft Teams, Modern Authentication, O365, OAuth, Office 365, Office365, Steve Leach
- Categories: Office 365
In November of 2016, Microsoft Launched ‘Teams’, the latest tool in the Office 365 family of products. Teams joins the broadest and deepest portfolio of collaboration applications and services to help solve the diverse needs of people and organizations globally. Within days, thousands of users had adopted this amazing tool to help collaborate across the Office 365 toolbox. Now used by Millions, Teams is quickly becoming a powerhouse in the Cloud Productivity world, including ConQuest!
Workgroups come in all shapes and sizes, and need to easily communicate and share with others, including people outside your organization. With Teams, anyone with an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) account can be added as a guest to your Team. That means you can enable enterprise-grade security to ensure your content and data stays safe, while allowing your workers to participate globally to get things done.
- Tailor your Microsoft Teams workspace to quickly access key documents and have all your content, tools, people, and conversations available in the team workspace
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Work on documents right in the app
- Get rich scheduling features inside Microsoft Teams, plus ad-hoc 1-1 and group calling
- Build notifications so you don’t miss important activity and information
- Create different chat channels for the team based on work streams or topics
- And Much More…